Lippin & Associates
Lippin & Associates offers IMPACT TRAINING to provide consultation, custom designed trainings, lectures, and informational programs on examining diversity. We work with corporations, government agencies, and academic institutions to assess diversity readiness, to examine the impact of white culture on the organizational culture, and to develop plans for a more authentic multicultural environment.
IMPACT TRAINING seminars provide a place for people to explore questions about their role in diversity issues. Participants examine their experiences, gaining the tools they need to see and overcome racial barriers that often undermine diversity efforts. They exit the training ready to tap into the power of diversity, transforming day-to-day interactions, building stronger work teams, and better serving clients.
Let Impact Training give your organization inclusivity consciousness:
- Bring a new workable consciousness to your company.
- Have people of different racial and ethnic groups appreciate working together.
- Be a diversity inclusive organization – one that undergoes a culture change.
Why your organization needs to do this work:
- Benefit from the 100% contribution of knowledge and leadership by each valued member of the organization.
- Use difference as a catalyst for new ideas, not conflict.
- Leverage creativity and flexibility of multiple perspectives.
- Gain a reputation as an organization that values all its employees in order to attract new talent.
- Maintain competitive advantage, identify market possibilities, and offer new products and services.
- Enhance the bottom line by benefiting fully from all human resources.
- Retain intellectual capital, reduce employee turnover, and avoid morale problems.
- Exercise leadership in the surrounding community and with those you serve.