Russian River Chamber of Commerce Visitor Center Job Opening
We are currently recruiting to fill a position for a Visitor Center Manager / Office Manager.
Come work in one of the most beautiful places in Sonoma County. The Russian River Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center is looking for a manager to help our organization continue our momentum helping businesses and tourism in the Russian River area. Be on the ground floor of this exciting time for growth and prosperity of our region.
Starting Salary: $ 25.00/hour – salary commensurate with experience
Schedule & Additional Information: 35 hours a week, Monday – Friday, 10:00AM-5:00PM, ½ hour paid lunch, 3 paid sick days per year, minimum one-week paid vacation after the first year of service. No medical benefits are included.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly efficient organizational, administrative, and managerial skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and telephone skills
- Computer program experience required: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with QuickBooks, Adobe Acrobat, Mail Chimp, WordPress, FB and Instagram a plus
Typical duties for this position encompass several categories:
Visitor Center Management
- Recruit, train and coach Visitor Center Staff as needed
- Monthly management of staff workhours to ensure budget compliance
- Update printed materials as needed including handouts, daily logs, employee instructions etc.
- Act as a Visitor Center Ambassador/Greeter as needed
- Maintain all required Visitor Center record keeping
- Review employee timesheets
- Submit monthly grant reimbursement reports and invoices to the County of Sonoma for the Visitor Center
- Prepare and maintain bank deposit records.
- Provide membership information
- Prepare and mail monthly invoices for membership renewals
- Maintain member records, including managing database
- Mail out new member packet and information
- Assist in coordinating, scheduling, and promoting membership mixers
General Office Administration
- Communicate with State, County and local agencies regarding required permits, licenses, applications, reports, forms, and receipts in a timely manner
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and cleaning and bathroom supplies and order as needed
- Assist Chamber Executive Director, Board and Chamber committees as needed/requested
- Pick up and take mail to Post Office
- Ensure all documents are filed appropriately and files are organized and clearly labeled
- Assist with events, radio/web promotions, facilities set up and provide general assistance as requested
- Other duties as assigned
If interested, please email a cover letter with a copy of your current resume to email@example.com