The Russian River Chamber of Commerce invites you to join us in a celebration of food and wine to kick off the summer season. Celebrate the Rise of the Russian River after the rainy winter.
On April 27th, 2019 from 1-4 pm over 30 gourmet restaurants and wineries will be serving up a variety of local Sonoma County foods and delicious wines. The event is taking place in the tree-lined, center of town right next to Trios Restaurant. Nearby you'll find art galleries and shops to browse after enjoying tastings from world class restaurants and wineries in the casual and relaxed atmosphere of Guerneville along the Russian River. Cost is $50 for unlimited Food & Wine, $30 for food only.
Come and enjoy world class tastings from
restaurants and wineries along the Russian River. First 100 tickets sold will be entered to win a Magnum of Woodenhead Pinot Noir! Advance Tickets here.
A sampling of the wineries and food purveyors sampling for you at the Spring Fling:
- Flowers Vineyards boon eat + drink
- Moshin Vineyard Agriculture Public House
- Sheldon Wines ala Heart Catering
- Woodenhead Wines The Farmhand
- Mutt Lynch Wines Big Bottom Market
- Equality Vines Twist Eatery
- Paul Mathews Vineyards Beaujoloais Granola
- Korbel Champagne Cellars Panizerra Meat Co
- Wild Hog Wines Pat's International Diner
- Porter Creek Winery
- Thomas George Estates
and more still to come!