To enter – comment on what you are most looking forward to if you win this Occidental Giveaway package, tag a friend, and follow the contest businesses. Contest winners will be chosen and notified on April 30, 2019. See the getaway details below!
Enjoy a 2-night stay at the Inn at Occidental*, a Sonoma Wine Country bed and breakfast, is nestled amongst majestic redwoods in the charming village of Occidental, California. This Sonoma County inn is located nearby spectacular vineyards and orchards of Sonoma Wine Country, the stunning beaches and cliffs of the Sonoma Coast and the meandering Russian River. This B&B Inn is also close to the Redwoods Zipline, the famous Osmosis Day Spa, and the historic Bohemian Grove!
* subject to availability
Cedar Enzyme Bath for 2 at Osmosis Spa & Sanctuary
For over 30 years, Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary has been providing nurturing spa services in a sublime natural setting. Renowned for its stunning Japanese gardens, Osmosis features the unique Cedar Enzyme Baths from Japan, a rejuvenating body therapy that melts stress away and casts your skin in a radiant glow. Gifted massage therapists provide healing touch in 75-minute sessions offered in creek-side private cabanas. Revitalize with an all-organic facial. Relax with sound therapy in a luxurious hammock, enjoy an organic lunch, or bring friends for a custom spa celebration. Open daily.
$100 gift certificate for dinner at Hazel Restaurant
Good Company * Great Food
Jim & Michele Wimborough have been cooking in kitchens in the Bay Area (Zut! on Fourth, Grand Café, and Boulevard to name a few) for the past 15 years. They feel so fortunate to be able to now call Occidental home—surrounded by all of the bounties of Western Sonoma County. They are committed to using local, seasonal and sustainable produce, meats, and fish to create memorable food & baked goods.
Ziplining with Sonoma Canopy Tours.
Experience nature and the ancient coastal Redwoods in a way you never imagined!
What better way to spend a few hours, than on a world-class zipline adventure? You’ll enjoy ziplining, sky bridges and a rappel to finish things off! The best part is that a zipline lets the magic of gravity do all the work. Fitted with a specially-designed harness you can savor breathtaking views of the majestic Redwood forest at a leisurely pace. If that weren’t enough, you’ll even learn some incredible things about the Redwood eco-system. Bonus!
Gift certificate for Breakfast or Lunch at the legendary Howard Station Cafe
Howard Station Cafe serves healthy organic ingredients as often as we can and provides a place of comfort through delicious food. All of our eggs are organic, and we offer organic options throughout our menu.
Stop by the Occidental Center for the Arts, a community hub with arts exhibits and performances.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Occidental Getaway begins on April 18, 2019 and ends on May 29th, 2019 at 5pm Pacific Standard Times. The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is the Russian River Chamber of Commerce (Chamber). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age. Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: Two free nights at the Inn at Occidental, wine tasting at Boheme Wines, Gift Certificate for $100 to Restaurant Hazel, Cedar Enzyme bath for 2 at Osmosis Spa, Ziplining for 2 at Sonoma Canopy Tours, breakfast/lunch gift certificate at Howard Station Cafe, visit to the Occidental Center for the Arts. Only one prize will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on this page. Comment on the contest facebook post and tag a friend, follow your favorite businesses featured in the contest. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about noon Pacific Time on May 30th. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information within an hour after the random drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.